The typical smoker makes thirty attempts to kick the habit. Every time we try to quit and fail, we get more discouraged and less successful the next time. Whether you’ve been a smoker for a few months or a decade, quitting can be easier with the right tools and strategies.
So, how should one go about kicking the habit? Although there are a variety of approaches, they all focus on chemical dependency, when in reality, it is psychological dependency that drives compulsive food and drink consumption. Even if we have made up our minds to quit smoking, these cravings can make us smoke just one cigarette. The human race has discovered nicotine to be one of the most addictive substances ever created. Because of this, quitting smoking is more challenging than ever, but Quit Sure can help. With the help of QuitSure, you can kick the habit in just 6 days (less than 10 hours).
Debut of the QuitSure App
QuitSure is an effective smoking cessation programme developed using cutting-edge methods from the fields of psychology and behavioural science. Ex-smokers used the opinions of roughly 500,000 users to create QuitSure.
Beginning of a Ceasefire
The mental dependence on cigarettes is gradually eliminated using this mobile app. It’s not your average smoking cessation app, The best part about using this app is that you don’t have to give up smoking immediately. During the course of the programme, smoking is not discouraged. You can finally put an end to smoking and vaping with the help of this app and enjoy a healthier, smoke-free life.
Key Functions of the QuitSure App
There are a lot of cool things you can do with QuitSure. Some of them are listed below.
- Highlights of the QuitSure 6-Day Program to End Tobacco and Electronic Cigarette Use.
- Detailed daily routines to follow.
- Craving-busting videos, mental workouts, and mindfulness practises are uploaded every day.
- Hire a professional coach to help you through the process of giving up cigarettes.
- Addictions of the mind can be treated by applying theories and methods from psychology, neuroscience, and behavioural science.
- Instead of relying on fear, it provides encouraging information to help you quit smoking.
- Explains the causes of your emotional and physical cravings.
- Helps you control your triggering emotions by giving you the resources you need.
- Effective methods to use once you have given up smoking or vaping
- How Much Does QuitSure Cost?
- Your quit smoking app, QuitSure, is available for no cost and without intrusive in-app advertisements.
The program’s prologue is available for no cost, but the rest of it requires a paid subscription in order to be completed.
Pricing and Costs for Using QuitSure
The monthly fee is low enough that any smoker who is serious about giving up the habit can afford it. You can start your journey to a smoke-free life without spending a fortune by subscribing to any of the available versions. The app comes in both a standard and a video edition. You can choose which one you like better.
The $20 monthly basic version provides access to the program’s textual entirety for the duration of a single month. The video version costs $40 per month and includes 90% of the programme in video form. If you subscribe for a month, that’s all you need.
The advantages of using QuitSure are numerous.
You should download this app for many different reasons, some of which are as follows:
- Exactly what are the benefits of utilising QuitSure?
- This product was developed by ex-smokers who empathise with your situation.
- If you have any questions, the QuitSure staff is online and available to chat with you right now.
- This app comes with a no-questions-asked, full-refund policy.
- You can get a complete psychological breakdown of your smoking habits with this app.
- If you have questions about what makes you want to light up again, this app can help.
- This app gets you excited about not smoking and in the right frame of mind.
- The program’s mobile app is both entertaining and straightforward.